New Mike Pike Smith & Howard Liner!
Milled with updated Mike Pike geometry in the shape of what is traditionally referred to as a Blackie frame for it's association with the tattoo artist Brooklyn Blackie. Many are under the presumption he was the originator of this design, but this frame shape was originally made by Smith & Howard Tattoo Supply in the early 1900s.
- Mini Pike S&H Frame CNC Cut from Iron Bars
- Black Zinc Finish
- Deluxe Workhorse Blackened Hardware
- Long Fluted Armature Speed Bar
- Blackened Steel binding posts
- 1" 8 Wrap Workhorse Coils
- Medium Speed with a Long Stroke and Hard Hit
- Running 130-135 Hz Unloaded at 6.5 Volts
- Great for use with 5s to 14s
- Made in the USA by Mike Pike
- Comfortable and well balanced with a tube vice that will bite and hold all disposable and stainless tubes
- Forward facing wingnut that won't ride your hand or get in the way
- 180 gram (6.4 ounce) weight