Bellar Micropigmentation Machine Elite Set includes:
1pc Bellar Machine, Silver
1pc Critical Atom X Power Supply, Silver
1pc Darklab Delta Footswitch, Black
1pc Darklab straight RCA Cord
Microbeau International is proud to introduce the Bellar! Expertly designed in conjunction with artists and engineers to create the perfect synergy of form and functionality.
Crafted from medical grade components, and assembled and tested one at a time by our expert in-house technicians to ensure flawless performance.
Its slim and light design, weighing only 67grams (2.36 oz), allows a comfortable grip regardless of the procedure's length.
The Bellar's precise performance makes it the ideal device for artists who aim for the best possible results.
Microbeau International pioneers advancements that cater to the most competitive solutions, by creating new standards and shaping the evolution of the micropigmentation industry.
- Comfortable and Lightweight design - 67grams (2.36 oz) for easy maneuverability
- Powerful compact MotorBolt system specifically designed to meet the demands of micropigmentation
- Precise stroke length of 1.7mm for accurate PMU techniques
- Adjustable autoclavable grip to regulate needle depth, plus disposable grip option
- Needle depth adjustment from 0 - 4mm
- Includes Mini DC connector cable for optimal connectivity performance
- Ideal for hairstrokes, eyeliner, whip shading, scalp micropigmentation, and the creation of beauty!
- 1 year warranty
Compatible with most membrane needle cartridges on the market. - Always use cartridge needles with internal membrane. This will avoid accidental contamination inside your machine. Fluids such as ink, water or oil inside the machine will void warranty of the device, and may require replacement of internal parts.
PLEASE NOTE! The Bellar does not work with standard RCA cable, but the included Mini DC connector cord is compatible with most standard tattoo power supplies.
Critical Atom X:
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4 inch clipcord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- 100-240V Power adapter included with EU plug
Darklab Delta Footswitch:
Heavy Duty Precision Footswitch
- The very first footswitch engineered to sustain your entire tattooing career
- Built to last
- Portable and lightweight, ideal for shop and travel
- Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and anodized for durability
- Super responsive thanks to the internal dual springs and hinge system
- Anti-Skid pad keeps the pedal in its place. No more chasing your footswitch
- RCA Ready. Simply plug a fresh RCA cord and you'll be ready to go. This eliminates issues with faulty cables that used to cause the whole unit to go bad. IF cable fails simply replace it for a new one. (RCA cord Not Included)
- Proudly engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA by FK Irons.