The Sidewinder 7 is the most revolutionary Sidewinder yet. Now, not only is the supreme liner, it now is cartridge friendly, and great in the lower volt range for shading to color packing, fine line and stippled whip shading techniques.
It now has 5 stroke positions ranging from 3.5-4mm. While tattooing, hit is controlled with adjustable return spring tension.
The impact screw is now adjustable. This allows for more precise tuning. It still has an adjustment pin on the frame , which will slightly change the stroke, or allow for a quick impact adjustment.
The main goal for this batch is for simple tuning for the end user, but with the option/ability to dial it in precisely for those who know how they want their machine to run.
If you want a softer hitting machine, you don't have to compromise the stroke length. You can simply adjust the return spring tension on the fly throughout the tattoo.
- The 7B is the latest version of the Sidewinder V7
- Recommended voltage range: 4 - 6.5
- Weight: approx. 172 grams (6 oz)
- 5 stroke positions ranging from 3.5-4mm
- Adjustable hit by return spring tension
- Adjustable impact screw
- For use with standard needles but also cartridge friendly with correct set up (see video)
- Simple tuning, but with the opportunity to adjust precisely if needed
*Keep in mind that the weight is very forward, low and balanced. This said, even with a low weight, there is very little strain on the wrist.
Asiakkaat, jotka ostivat tämän tuotteen, ostivat myös