Introducing the Remastered Swingliner! Expect more performance, reliability, and ergonomics.
Like its predecessor, the polarity of the clipcord determines if the hit is harder or softer. The difference being that the hit is now much crispier and precise. It has a nice give to it to accompany the crispy punch, making for a very efficient yet non-invasive hit.
The Ergonomics have been greatly increased by lowering the center of gravity, and shifting the mass to the front of the machine.
Since the first incarnation of the Swingliner, followed by the DMC, I have learned many tricks and much more about the unique cam concept to bring you the most dependable, simple to use, high performance cartridge machine yet!
- For use with cartridges only!
- No nipples, no rubber bands, no tuning, no bullshit
- Weight: approx. 110 grams (4oz)
- 4-6 volts is the ideal working range
- Positive up will give a harder hit, positive down is slightly passive
- For lower volt applications with high tension cartridges, it is best to run positive down (less strain on the motor)
Please note! Unplug the machine when not in use! If power is put to the machine, and the motor doesn't turn, immediately "bump start" it. Putting power to a motor with the motor stalled can damage it (This goes for all motors).
Please take care of your machine. It doesn't need to be ran all the way up in order to do it's job efficiently. Love your machine & it will love you back.