One 120 ml (4 oz) bottle of Electrum ECO Stencils Printer Ink.
With Electrum ECO Stencils Printer Ink, you can print high-quality, precise stencils directly from your Epson Eco Tank printer without the need to stencil your design by hand. Just print, transfer and tattoo!
To use, remove the cap from the ECO Stencils bottle, as well as the inner seal, then replace the cap with the dispensing cap that is included. Open all 4 reservoirs on the Eco Tank printer (do not have the printer on during this process) and fill each tank with 30 ml (1 oz) of ink, then recap the ink reservoirs. After the reservoirs are filled and recapped, follow the instructions included with your printer to complete the set-up process.
- 120 ml (4 oz) bottle, can produce approx. 3,000 prints
- Produces high-quality, precise stencils
- Two 120ml bottles will fill the reservoirs of your Epson Eco Tank printer entirely, but one is enough to work with
- Compatible Printers: Most Epson EcoTank models
PLEASE NOTE! Before use:
- You will need a brand new Eco tank type printer to use this product. The printer has to be 100% unused. There is a risk of severe health issues if the stencils are contaminated with printer ink and you will be putting your client in danger!
- After you use the Electrum ECO Stencils Ink on a printer it is pretty much impossible to get it cleaned so the printer can never be used for anything else
- If you are using only one 120ml bottle make sure you fill out all tanks evenly!
- Ensure the printer is in an upright position before use to avoid any failures
- Using a prep spray for transferring the stencil from the tracing paper to the skin ensures the best result