This listing is for the EXO machine RCA version plus 2 wireless PowerBolt batteries.
FK Irons' latest creation, the EXO is a modular tattoo machine whose core is the same impressively powerful motor as the Flux. From our factory in the USA, the EXO unit is fitted with an RCA module for use with a traditional power supply and RCA cable or the Hover to enable E-Give.
Outstanding, new feature:
The RCA module is completely detachable with a simple quarter-turn action and can be replaced with the PowerBolt battery pack to create a wireless option. This new "modular design" frees the artist to nimbly choose between power sources, with the option to quickly switch between:
- RCA module with RCA cable and traditional power supply
- PowerBolt battery pack for up to 8 hours of wireless tattooing (charge duration is subject to variation depending on the used voltage, needle brand and size as well as environmental factors such as temperature etc.)
For artists who want the Flux's power and also be ready for anything - whether using a cable is the best option in the circumstances, or you want to go wireless - the EXO is the perfect choice.
The EXO's ergonomic design includes a larger 40mm grip to help ensure your hand isn't clenched and overly tense. It is forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure.
The EXO is E-Give ready through the RCA module, RCA cable and Hover, or wirelessly with the Powerbolt and the Darklab app.
- Special edition Shadow Camo machine and PowerBolts
- FK Irons' first modular machine
- Available with 4.0mm stroke only (non-interchangeable)
- 40mm ergonomic wide grip
- Forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure
- Powerful, 9-watt brushless motor
- Reverse polarity protection in the DC Bolt for motor safety
- Wired or wireless (with the Powerbolt set) options for the artist
- Ideal for lining, color packing, and solid color works
- Less passes to saturate ink, reducing skin trauma
- Weighs only 6.8 ounces, 189 grams
- E-Give ready, via Hover and RCA cable or wireless Powerbolt and Darklab app
- Compatible with most standard membrane cartridges
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Always get the same amount of power
- LED Indicator: From here you can check your battery life, pair with devices via Bluetooth, and change voltage
- Changing Voltage: Decrease and Increase voltage by half increments
- Battery life: 2-8 hours when fully charged (charge duration is subject to variation depending on the used voltage, needle brand and size as well as environmental factors such as temperature etc.) Please note that, like any Li-Ion battery, this battery will also wear down in time and capacity slowly gets lower causing working time to get shorter. This is normal wear over time and is not covered by warranty.
- USB-C port: Charge your wireless tattoo machine in your car, laptop, or from a battery pack*
- Bluetooth capability: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab App : Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Wireless footswitch capable (sold separately)
- Voltage : 5-12 Volts
For more information see the EXO Manual.
Please note! This machine is compatible with most membrane cartridges. Cartridges without membrane may cause ink leakage to the motor. Ink or other liquid inside the machine will void the warranty.