Grippaz is a range of semi-disposable gloves which have revolutionised working and medical gloves used around the world. In most applications, they can be used for a whole day or shift if required!
Grippaz gloves are made with specialised formulations of NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber). The innovative aspect of the product, is that a grip pattern is debossed onto the outside surfaces of the gloves, which are ambidextrous. The exterior grip pattern provides purchase against the object being held.
The grip pattern is also embossed onto the inside of the gloves which helps to prevent slippage against the skin and also reduces sweating.
The gloves are designed to fit snugly to the hand for maximum dexterity, however the nitrile compound relaxes as it warms in contact with the wearers' skin and conforms to the shape of the hand providing a secure but comfortable fit. The end result is that when wearing Grippaz, whether holding a dry or wet object, less force is required with either a full hand grip or pinch grip. Secure purchase is achieved with less hand fatigue. The gloves also provide an excellent barrier against many chemicals, blood borne pathogens and viruses.
- Latex free
- Powder free
- Worldwide patented grip, proven grip against grease, oil and other lubricants
- Internal traction support, the embossed internal grip pattern helps reduce hand fatigue
- Extra tought - last longer, the Grippaz last up to 5 times longer than other regular disposable gloves
- Chemical protection, 100% soft strech nitrile moulds to the hand protecting it against a wide range of chemical agents
- Barrier to blood-borne pathogens
- Touch screen friendly
- Length: 24cm / 9.5 inches
- Thickness: 0.15mm, 6mil (0.26, 10mil at grip)
- Cuff: Beaded
- Color: Black
Please note! Due to the tight-fitting model you may need a glove one size larger than what you would normally use with other gloves!
BUY 10 AND SAVE MONEY!