Cheyenne Hawk Tattoo Machine
The Return of a Legend! 10 years have passed and it is time to let the tried and true revive- we are bringing back the HAWK!
- Protected jack connector
- 25mm Grip included
- Stroke 2.5mm
- Needle Amplitude: 4mm
- Nominal Voltage: 5 - 12.5v
- Frequency: 60 - 160 punctures per second
- Weight 77 grams (~ 2.7 oz) by itself and 142 grams (5.0 oz) with the grip
- New engine, same features and longer lasting
- Comes with connection cable and an adapter that makes using the machine with all power units possible.
- Made in Germany
As with other Cheyenne machines you should only use Cheyenne cartridges with the Hawk machine. The warranty will be voided if your machine gets damaged due to using non-Cheyenne cartridges.
CHEYENNE PU II POWER UNIT
The Cheyenne Power Units are designed for your needs. PU-I enables you to control one piece of tattooing equipment.With the PU-II you have the option to directly connect two tattoo machines at the same time and alternating between them.
The handling of the Cheyenne-POWER UNITs was intentionally designed minimalistic and intuitive. You can concentrate on your work and adjust the settings individually.
Compact and easy-care
Whether in the studio or on the road at conventions, the Cheyenne-POWER UNITs are perfect, thanks to their compact form and low mass. The user interface is fully coated and can be cleaned easily.
Get yourself ready to start
You can buy a wide range of adapters for your POWER UNIT, enabling you to not only connect your Cheyenne-HAWK SPIRIT, HAWK THUNDER and HAWK PEN, but also other tattooing equipment. In the box you will find a power supply unit with country-specific plugs, so you can simply connect and get started.
- Weighs around 455 g incl. power supply unit
- Two pin connector PU2
- Mobile thanks to low weight
- Adapters available for various connection systems
- Booster for smooth start-up
- 100-240V Power adapter included with EU plug
NOTE! THE POWER UNIT DOES NOT INCLUDE PEDAL.