Evenflo Colours confidently addresses one of the most difficult cosmetic tattooing areas through science and experience. Where most pigments fall short, Lulu Siciliano designed Warm Eyeliner, determined to offer fellow PMU artists an efficient formula that heals beautifully.
Warm Black Eyeliner's high pigment load helps artists deposit the ink in fewer passes, aiming for less injury and trauma. Tackling a troublesome issue, this formula's consistency is neither too runny nor too difficult to wipe around the eye's delicate skin.
And the results speak for themselves. The warm tone of this black pigment compensates for the eventual bluish fading that we normally see in eyeliner and is, instead, crafted to heal in a pleasant, neutral tone.
These high quality dyes keep their true color even after the treatment. Made of microparticles with a high degree of fragmentation, this guarantees durability and excellent color reproduction. The correct consistency of the ink ensures easy application of dye under the skin.
- Excellent color reproduction and durability
- Colors can be mixed with each other
- Can be used on eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, correction of scarring, vitiligo, etc.
- Can be used with any method (manual feather and make up)
- Created with the help of professionals in the permanent make-up industry
- Pigments have been approved by the German CTL laboratory - which confirms their superior quality
Made in USA by World Famous Ink. All Perma Blend pigments are sterile and vegan.