Pale Mink - Restrained "expensive" shade of fawn-colored mink. It has depth and nobility. Suitable for owners of light blond and iron-grey hair, warm and cold blonds. Pale Mink is from the Inga Babitskaya Eyes Set.
In the Inga Babitskaya set all shades are easily applied to the skin. Suitable for powdery, pixel and boundary application techniques. These sets contain all the necessary stabilizers and color correctors. They do not acquire unaesthetic hues in the process of skin regeneration and center stabilization, as well as with the course of time. Quickly applied to the skin. Persistent. The balance after stabilization is at least 80%.
These high quality dyes keep their true color even after the treatment. Made of microparticles with a high degree of fragmentation, this guarantees durability and excellent color reproduction. The correct consistency of the ink ensures easy application of dye under the skin.
- Excellent color reproduction and durability
- Colors can be mixed with each other
- Can be used on eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, correction of scarring, vitiligo, etc.
- Can be used with any method (manual feather and make up)
- Created with the help of professionals in the permanent make-up industry
- Pigments have been approved by the German CTL laboratory - which confirms their superior quality
Made in USA by World Famous Ink. All Perma Blend pigments are sterile and vegan.