The Reelskin Synthetic Practice Face can be used to practice Permanent Make-Up techniques and facial tattoos. The synthetic material feels, looks and stretches just like real skin.
ReelSkin is committed to providing tattoo and permanent make-up artists with the most realistic tattoo practice products around. Not only does ReelSkin feels just like real skin, it even stretches like it, meaning that you can work on it exactly like you would real skin, using and practicing any technique you like.
ReelSkin practice skin has also been designed so that you can apply stencil fluid to it without it staying wet. And unlike most other practice skins, ReelSkin can be wiped clean without leaving any smudges or ink stains, so you always end up with a nice and clean tattoo. Perfect for tattoo and PMU apprentices as well as established artists wishing to practice new styles or showcase their work.
Dimensions: life-sized, 13cm x 18cm
- Original raw material, safe in contact with the human skin
- Essential tool for learners
- Great support for displaying your work
- Looks, feels and stretches just like real skin
- Can be used with stencil products
- Ink wipes away without leaving smudges or stains