Disposable protective glove made of Nitrile, black, latex-free with excellent elasticity.
- CE category III protective glove for complex risks
- CE class I examination glove
THE BLACK NITRILE
- Black nitrile glove with excellent elasticity
- Especially suitable for applications which are visible to the public like catering, beauty and body art sector
- Dual labelling --> fulfilling medical requirements in the tattoo and piercing sector
- Skin friendly: free from phthalates/ softeners and allergenic latex proteins
- Tested and certified according to 1935/2004 - suitable for food contact
Sizes: S (6-7), M (7-8), L (8-9), XL (9-10)
Cuff: Rolled cuff
Inside: Smooth, powder-free
Length (according to EN 420): median 240 mm
Wallthickness (double) (measured in palm area): minimum 0.14 mm
Durability (in original packaging if stored as per DIN 7716, ISO 2230): 3 years
Packaging: in dispenser carton: S, M, L 100 pcs. / XL 90 pcs.
Conformity to standards: EN 420, EN 374, EN455
CE-category: Medical device class I
Single-use protective glove for complex risks, category III
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus and the poor availability caused by this the amount of units of this product that can be ordered has been limited temporarily.