The brand new noisemaking, game changer is finally here! Introducing the big brother to the D20, THE ONE linear slide style rotary machine is here. Features an enhanced and more efficient slide, inline geometry that means less loss of power transmission, built in rubber band hooks, and an upgraded motor. In other words- a D20 in beast mode. Want to tattoo more efficiently than ever? Look no further!
- Swiss precision motor with dual ball bearings to handle big jobs providing more torque than the D20
- More torque means it can deliver the same consistent punch at lower speeds as well as handle bigger needle groupings
- All aluminum body
- 4.7oz (133 grams) lightweight design with great balance that's easy on the wrist, only .1 oz heavier than the D20 but with the same great balance
- Linear slide style makes setup easy, even for a first time rotary user
- Great for shading, coloring and lining
- 4mm Stroke
- Works with all rotary ready power supplies
- Non-silent rotary provides audible feedback
While "The One" can be used with Cartridges, like most standard Rotary machines, it's not purely designed for this. This means that the motor has to use some extra force to push the needlebar, compared to regular long bar needles, and this may result in the motor wearing out quicker than usual.
This machine uses a different motor than the D20 and uses different voltages as well. These motors run faster per volt than a d20, so it requires less voltage, typically around 5-6.5 volts. Note: These motors are designed to be ran at no more than 8.0 volt - beware of motor damage!
For more info read The One Directions PDF