The latest V2 version of the GDR machine features a new vice (same style as V3Rs) for better grip on the tube along with some upgrades in the way the frame is spaced for better clearance.
"Since working with Workhorse Irons, I have been given the opportunity to remaster my Revival machine, but being able to merge it into the platform of Adam Ciferri's Ghostdog.
There have been many things I've learned from the original Revival, along with many more years experience with the compression spring/bearing pivot.
Combine that with a superior magnetic circuit that Adam and Workhorse have dialed in, and you get something quite magical.
We are very pleased with the performance, versatility, and ergonomics of this machine.
It's functional voltage range starts at around 4.5 volts, and keeps going up without chatter or excessive heat.
With the engineering that went into the spring setup, the user does not have to settle for squishy nipples to prevent their springs from breaking.
This machine comes stock as a strong, medium speed liner (or fast shader) at around 105-110 cps loaded. (About 125-130 cps unloaded).
Because of the large voltage range, it is capable of all size needle groupings. (*the contact screw can be backed out to run in the 90 cps range as well)
For a slappier, punchier hit, the backer spring under the contact spring can be removed.
I have put much attention into the weight distribution, to put the weight forward and low, providing superior stability, and preventing wrist fatigue.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Ghostdog Revival!
Thanks - Dan."
- CNC Iron Frame designed in collaboration by Dan Kubin and Adam Ciferri
- Hinge / Compression machine functionality eliminating any rear spring issues or breakage
- Machine comes setup for use as a slow or medium speed Liner or a quick shader. To easily change to a slow and punchy color packer, simply remove the backer spring under the front spring.
- Tuned for all-day, every-day street shop and/or custom tattooing
- Medium speed with enough hit to push 3's to 14's no problem
- Runs 125-130 Hz @ 6 Volts Unloaded, crank up to 9-10 Volts for large groupings
- CNC Cut Iron with the highest precision and care
- Mini-Size frame with Custom AC x DK 1" Keg Coil for a larger range and less amperage
- Black Zinc Finish
- Deluxe DK Blackened Hardware and Stainless Spring
- Weighs 175 grams (6 oz)
- 12 month warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
Standard Needle on Bar: standard coil machine set up. Work well with our Thick Rubber Bands and Dan's Perfect Nipples, but also work with standard nipples/grommets.
Cartridges: possible, but not highly recommended.