Sample box of 40 assorted Vertix Nano Cartridges, made up of the most commonly used configurations.
The box contains 5pcs of each:
1 Round Liner 0.20 mm
1 Round Liner 0.25 mm
1 Round Liner 0.33 mm
3 Round Liner Tight 0.20 mm
3 Round Liner Tight 0.25 mm
3 Round Liner Tight 0.33 mm
3 Magnum Curved 0.25 mm
5 Magnum Curved 0.25 mm
The Vertix Nano cartridges feature a transparent detachable tip for ink flow visibility and to perform slight needle adjustments. The proprietary dual side vents shell design provides decompressing vacuum action, minimizing potential spraying and redirecting of liquid to the sides. In addition Vertix Nano cartridges also feature a low tension diaphragm to prevent back-flow while minimizing the machine's motor stress.
- Tip reservoir designed to maximize ink flow & tip saturation
- Elongated tip profile enhances field of view
- Hummingbird tip reduces flex for fine lining
- The low tension diaphragm to prevent back-flow while minimizing the machine's motor stress
- Minimizes machine vibration
- Disposable for safety, each cartridge is single packed and sterile
- Safety membrane: Yes
- CE Certified
- Box of 20pcs
Needle configuration info (see product images for visual guide):
- DIAMETER: Diameter is the width of the needle at it's widest point. For example 0.20, 0.25 or 0.33mm.
- NEEDLE COUNT: Needle count refers to the amount of individual needles making up the cartridge. Vertix Nano has 1, 3, 5 and 7 needle cartridges.
Vertix Nano needles are available in 3 diameter options.
- TYPE: The needle configuration indicates how the needles are grouped together. The letters that come after the needle diameter # and the needle count # in a needle code indicate the needle configuration. Available options are Round Shader (RL), Round Liner (RL), Magnum Curved (UM/U Magnum).
Officially Licensed, Designed in the USA.