Flo is a grip designed for comfort and control by utilizing its shape to ensure the user does not need to hold the grip with much force or pressure.
Flo's main shape advantage is that it fits into the palm cavity, which holding a pen can cause. This guarantees that the palm is supported and relieves the strain of gripping the pen itself. By reducing the pressure of holding the pen, Flo promotes good writing posture and significantly reduces writing fatigue.
This is especially beneficial in injury, RSI, Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis, and more. The benefit of using little pressure to draw or write is that if the user has little-to-no grip or dexterity due to injury or medical conditions, they can still use a pen or pencil and continue to perform tasks that would otherwise be far harder or impossible without the aid of Flo.
- Made from high-grade silicone rubber
- Ambidextrous design
- Extraordinarily durable and autoclavable
- Ergonomically designed around natural grip posture
- Decreases the force exerted on the hand to write
- Comfortable and effortless to use
- Keeps the hand in a more relaxed natural posture
- Ideal for people with reduced grip or hand strength
SMALL Flo Grip Specification:
Maximum Width: 32mm
Maximum Height: 44.5mm
Grip Weight: 44.5 grams
Min. Pen Diameter: 7.5mm