JACK RUDY-HM SIGNATURE SERIES Single Coil Fine Liner
In 2017 we began shaping this project with Jack Rudy, the living legend. After two years of various meetings between California, Detroit, Las Vegas, London, Madrid and teamworking with Gus and Norm, we are happy to introduce to the world Jack Rudy's first tattoo machine.
ABOUT THE MACHINE:
Designed for suiting Jack Rudy's Black & Grey tattoo style, this machine is the result of years of collaborative work together with the genius of the American Tattoo.
It's The One & Only of its kind, and the first machine launched by Jack Rudy! Check out what makes this fast and smooth running machine so special:
- Jewelry grade brass casted side plate
- Lightened steel frame base
- Swing gate tube vice system
- Gus LTD In Frame hidden phantom coil system
- Pure silver contact screw with wingnut for quick fine tuning
- 10 wrap single coil
- Lightened armature bar
- Polished brass binding post
- Mini Jack cord (2m (6.6ft) long) included
- Spare set of springs included
- Set of metric Allen Keys included
- Machine weight: 172 grams (6,06 oz)
ABOUT THE LEGEND:
This living legend should not need any introduction, meet The One & Only, Jack Rudy, a true American Icon.
He has been tattooing for almost 45 years, and he is one of the pioneers who opened the doors for the modern world of tattooing introducing styles like Fine Lining, Black & Grey, Portrait and Lettering as we know them today.
World famous for taking the crude aesthetic of the penitentiary style and convert it to his personal style with an exquisite taste for fine lining, and an amazing degree of detail with a single needle.
We at HM Manufacturing are very honored to be a part of his very first tattoo machine.