PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRODUCT AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED ONCE WE RECEIVE IT IN STOCK. THE CURRENT ESTIMATE FOR WHEN THE PRODUCT WILL ARRIVE IN STOCK IS DURING MAY 2020. WHEN THE MACHINE ARRIVES IN STOCK ALL PRE-ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY.
Inkjexta Flite X1 - A New Movement. A New Power. The Inkjecta Flite X1 is battery powered, has a lot of adjustment options and is full of innovative technology.
Unlimited freedom through Li-ion battery operation: With the Flite X1, neither power supplies nor cables are required. This allows maximum freedom of movement. With a fully charged battery you can work continuously for up to 8 hours. If this should not be sufficient for longer appointments, an additional battery and a charger are included with the machine.
Intuitive and ergonomic Smart controls: The tension is adjusted simply by pressing the corresponding button and simultaneously tilting the machine. The voltage range can be adjusted between 4.5 - 16.5 volts and is indicated by a ring consisting of 12 small LEDs.
On the Flite X1, the stitch depth is set by pressing the two arrow keys in the front part of the housing. Thus, the stitch depth can be easily adjusted while working, even with fixed grips. Flex-Grips are no longer absolutely necessary - but can of course be used.
Full compatibility and flexibility with the spare parts of the Flite Nano: The hardness at which the needle sticks into the skin can be selected on the Flite X1 with the different needle bars. Included in delivery are the pre-assembled carbon needle bar and the medium and hard needle bar (torsion bar).
The stroke can be adjusted to your own needs by quickly exchanging the cam. The standard cam of 3.25mm is included in delivery. The cams are available separately in 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 mm.
Typical Inkjecta, a lightweight in its class: Even with the large battery, the Flite X1 only weighs 144 grams (~ 5oz).
The heart of the machine: Double nano technology: Inkjecta is known worldwide for the enormous reliability and extremely smooth running of the motor. The Inkjecta Flite X1 has two motors with the unique nano technology: one motor for the drive and one motor for the stitch depth adjustment.
Quality - made in Australia: The Inkjecta Flite X1 was developed and produced in Australia. This also applies to the PCB, which is manufactured in Australia according to military standards.
- Cordless battery operation
- Intuitive and ergonomic smart control
- Adjustment of the tension with one button press and simultaneous tilting of the machine
- Technological adjustment of the stitch depth via two buttons
- Fully compatible with Inkjecta Flite Nano cams and needle bars
- Runtime 2040mAH 18500 Li-ion battery: up to 8 hours
- Charging time 2040mAH 18500 Li-Ion battery: 90 min
- Runtime 900mAH 18350 Li-ion battery: up to 4 hours
- Charging time 900mAH 18350 Li-ion battery: 40 min
- Very low weight: 110grams without battery / 144grams with large battery / 139grams with small battery
- Two engines with nano technology
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia
- Incl. stable and padded transport case
- Inkjecta Flite X1 machine
- Charger with 2 connections
- 3.25 mm cam
- Carbon Bar - needle bar (pre-assembled)
- Medium torsion bar
- Hard torsion bar
- 2040mAH 18500 Li-ion battery
- 900mAH 18350 Li-ion battery and spacer
- 1 disposable grip sample
- Inox MX5 lubricant
- Magnetic tool
- Hard-Cover Manual
The shipping options for this product are limited. The product can't be shipped via express services.